Service Badges Portfolio
How to Order
- Obtain permission to reproduce the badges.
- If you’d like to match the new badge to an existing embroidered garment, please provide colour details (see FAQs above). For greater accuracy, please ensure the garment is not old or faded. In some cases, it may not be advisable for us to provide your design as an actual badge; if this occurs, our award-winning art team will send various mock-ups for your approval. (Some services prefer a different badge type for uniform; if so, please let us know and we’ll supply this as well.)
- Decide how you’d like to attach the badge to the uniform. There are three methods:
- Iron on: Badges can be ironed on or heat pressed onto the garments (manual stitching is also recommended for greater durability).
- Embroidery applique: The badge is outlined on an embroidery machine to give a fantastic finish.
- Manual stitching: The badge is stitched by hand or by sewing machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum order?
The minimum order is 25 badges; however, you may wish to place a larger order and take advantage of one of our discount offers.
How can we match an existing embroidered design?
Either let us know the thread color by using our high resolution shade card; or, post the existing embroidery to us and we’ll match the colours as closely as possible for you.
How soon can I place a repeat order?
Repeats can be shipped from 7 working days.
Can I get an actual sample to show the services?
Yes, you can take advantage of our free sample offer for your first badge order.